View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Salardo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Salardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond reputeSalardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 400,536,985,831.22
When you use it think of me - BMWM3P This color matches your eyes - BMWM3P one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BMWM3P 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
lol People actually spend time searching for videos of Mayweather? Other than watching him fight i dont think i have ever look for a video of him doing anything else, Damn thats creepy like hell.
I dont search for ANY Mayweather vids. the first video of "Star" was posted here on boxingscene, thats why I watched it. And the other one popped up on my youtube account cause some dude I am friends with on youtube commented on that video. and you know youtube always shows you random stuff like some guy favorited a vid or commented on a vid or stuff like that.
I dont search for that garbage at all. I didnt even read the twitter war between Floyd and 50cent cause I dont care about garbage like that. sorry to disappoint you