View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,208,762.90
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Mayweather will go crawling back to 50 Cent once he can't fight no more and the money is not coming in no more...not saying he will "GO BROKE" (I hope he don't) but once the money is not coming in and your no longer considered "THE BEST" and you no longer get the media coverage and the Camera's are no longer on you and Boxing and the Networks no longer "NEED YOU", that is when he will see things around him change and he will find out that 50 was his True Friend and not all the "YES MEN" he currently have around him

Seems to me like this was all about "OFFICIALLY BECOMING YOUR OWN BOSS" and Mayweather was scared to do it and felt safer with Al Haymon running everything for him and it is really nothing wrong with that...Al Haymon is the BEST at what he does but with Mayweather being the biggest name in boxing...what is wrong with doing things on your own since you have the name and the following to do so

Al Haymon is not working for Mayweather for "FREE" he is getting a large chunk of his Money I am sure just like any other High Profile Manager