View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:51 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 599,994,563,822,299,136.00
Total Points: 599,994,573,822,395,136.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I think Bradley lost to Pacquiao and it was not even a close fight. Everything I have read says the vast majority of fans and experts think Pacquiao won by a large amount. Bradley and his team have always said that Bradley won and would have KOed Pacquiao if not for Bradley's two "broke" feet. I voted that Bradley did not indirectly say he lost to Pacquiao. I think that is a big stretch. He may know in his heart that he lost to Pacquiao or he may truely believe he deserved the win. I can't read his mind. I am certain he will always say he deserved his win over Pacquiao. Bradley says he is willing to fight Garcia, Matthysse, or Rios at 140 or the Berto-Guerrero winner at 147. Good for him. I like all of those fights. Arum should try to get him one of those fights in spite of the promoter feud.I can understand him turning down fights with Peterson and Alvarado because beating either of them does nothing to raise his stock as a fighter. He would already be expected to easily beat them so a win over them gains him nothing.