View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:22 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,078,893,684,727.27
Total Points: 8,315,955,548,511.42
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LARRY View Post
I think he should have been stripped cause they strip other fighters damn near immediately....
This.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
yeah right, for not fighting Robert Guerrero?
Sulaiman won't strip him unless a Canelo fight is confirmed at JMW
he won't lose his chance to keep his hand in Floyd's pocket
This too.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PANDA- View Post
like he cares...

floyd's in a position where can fight for any belt at any time he wishes and he doesnt care much for mandatories these days
and this.....

However it's not like he lost the belt and then ducked a rematch... At the end of the day he has a JMW belt. Besides nobody at or below 154 beats him. He needs to move up to MW. That is where we see Floyd lose or look REALLY bad especially at his age and inactivity!