View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 152,709,915,238.26
Total Points: 182,732,902,530.30
"amor de lejo amor de pendejo" lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
I'm actually impressed. Good foot wok and his counter left was always there and yes he has stamina. Somebody asked him if he wanted some break but he just continued fighting. This kid definitely got some cojones.

I also noticed that all his opponents got southpaw stances.
All 3 guys were southpaw but throwing haymaker rights which leads me to believe they're most likely right handed and if you ever fought in the streets I'm sure you must've seen that most people fight with their dominant hand forward. As for the kids stamina, he might have or might not but what I can guarantee is that he lasted more because he was relaxed. If he was anxious or nervous like the other 3 were with figgidty movements then he would've gassed a lot quicker.