View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,184,307,826.47
Total Points: 120,185,499,855.17
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
I see you conveniently left out how Bob and Pac decided not to fight Bradley again.. but hey we can play naive and just look at it only one way right?

Bradley understands the fight has questions and was/is willing to make things right. However like I have said for years, Bob has an agenda and it's amazing how easily a certain fan base and simple minded morons turn their little heads while keeping the simplistic tunnel vision of the so and so is scared.

Yet everyone cleary sees how Bob works. I mean can ANYONE tell me when the last time Pac fought a top 3 WW? A WW Champion? Hell, a WW that was actually winning? What about in the JMW division?

Meanwhile people are mad that Bradley won and was willing to give the "loser" a rematch, no questions (not even PED questions) asked?

smh.......
i feel ya on the arum thing but i'm just stating the obvious. pacquiao has fought a total of 6 times in the ww division, he won each of 'em (including bradley). the reason why you can't seem to fathom pacquiao as the top dog in the division is because he's pretty much cleaned it out (or any division he's been in for that matter). shame on you for not thinking of cotto, margarito and mosley as true champions. yeah, they've had their ups and downs, but the point is they've all won their titles almost exclusively in the ww division. if you can't respect the guy, then at least recognize the opposition he's faced
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<