View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:06 AM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,739,583.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box"K"ing View Post
His my boxing coach and his a great guy and an amazing teacher/sparring partner as well as a big fan of Hector Camacho and Tommy hearns himself.

That being said, He doesnt really go in to detail about his own career. I am kind of curios to know how he was perceived during his active days and how do view tony pep in general?

Also sparring with him, I can say that, dude has an amazing footwork, great lead hand and a very accurate right!
I was living in Canada then and remember him well. He was enormously tall and held the Canadian feather title. He had a pretty decent career and early in his career looked as if he was oignt to be good. HeI think he laterw on the lightweight title.. fought a few very good fighters, to all of whom he lost, although he held up OK. Had most of his fights in Canada. I remember thinking he might have been related to Willie Pep, but wasn't.