View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,249,777,991,410.44
Total Points: 32,249,778,232,093.22
congrats!!! - kadyo Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 
for an atg poster - jazluvr For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest 
Welcome back bud - TBear Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 
40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy91 View Post
i was planning to visit SA when alexander/bailey was suppose to go down. any big fights lined up for SA? can't think of any at the moment. i'd love to plan a trip down there to catch a big fight, and perhaps meet up with some of you guys. i've met some people on here at fights before. do most of you SA cats go to the fights whenever they're in town?
Not sure what's lined up for Feb. soon but it will be a big card. And I go when there's cards here.