View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:10 AM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 41 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,825,650,789,537.64
Total Points: 8,826,660,513,622.45
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LARRY View Post
Some help him train sure others make reservations for him and other various things man..you know like the 100 people who follow Manny around before a fight??just his close crew..why are you making a big deal bout this?
WTF has Manny got to do with this? When Manny gives his hangers on or 'crew' a name and starts making corny videos waving money around and acting like a nobber, then I will ask the same question.

But you're not really sure yourself what they do are you?