View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:03 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,954,959,251,984.49
Total Points: 7,964,959,338,580.29
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
I don't remember the last time a fighter say that he would simply out-box his opponent to a win. I analyze match-up by styles and other factors, not by trash-talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
So you know that Lara's style isn't to go to war, yet his words led you to think he would. That's fine, but I never imagined that this fight becoming a war. I expected a tactical fight with some exchanges. Their fight was a bit too tactical though, and hopefully they let their hands go a bit more in the rematch.
I never said his words led me to think he would go to war. I said fighters should not talk trash if they are not going to back it up. You seem to like to argue. I don't. We just disagree so please leave me alone. No need for you to reply.