View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:57 PM
El Mini 6
Banned

Rep Power: 0 El Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these partsEl Mini 6 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,330.31

I'm done with Floyd too, I was a long time fan of Floyd, but all his bull**** talk just makes me not care about him or pay any attention to a 35yr old man , that ducked everybody and never fought anybody in their Prime, If you want to say Ortiz is Prime then damn .... I have never seen a Floyd fight of the year, as far as I'm concerned Mayweather is not undefeated. I don't obsess over a fighter, but real talk is that Mayweather does have a loss to Jlc and is not undefeated , he is not the best of all time, his consistency alone is what kills me as a fan of his.