View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:58 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,656,354,043,900.45
Total Points: 6,666,354,129,090.45
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
I don't remember the last time a fighter say that he would simply out-box his opponent to a win. I analyze match-up by styles and other factors, not by trash-talk.
I have heard boxers say they intended to outbox their opponent lots of times. I analyze a fight by what I have seen from them before. I never said or implied that I analyze any fight by pre-fight trash talk. I am not a fan of trash talking. I think it is unessessary and stupid. Both fighters promised to go to war. Vanes tried to but Lara did not. If that does not bother you then that's you. It annoys me when fighters talk trash about destoying the guy and then fight a cautious, safety first fight. If Lara won't back up his trash talk then I think he should shut up. I am sure Lara will talk tough before his next fight but few will believe him now. He is a good fighter and a fine boxer but he is often not much fun to watch.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<