View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Check_hooks
The Don of NSB

Rep Power: 44 Check_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond reputeCheck_hooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 899,418,781,870,899,712.00
Total Points: 907,318,781,970,916,096.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Legend ass poster. Keeping dirty ass flomos on lockdown 24/7 - Neutral warrrrrrrrrrrrr pakyaw - Lotus Flower War Pac! - Talisayen Pac by brutal KO! - Talisayen 
best weekend ever - Fighting_Pride Pactard 4ever - -MARKAVELLI- Manny Manny Mannny - PAC-BOY No Message - Dehydrator Best dude wins - Capaedia 
you can name it lil pacquiao so you can shove it up your ass - xcaret IV check_hooks is the boss of all bosses - I'm so sorry check_hooks is a legend - thuggery I apologize it was uncalled for - Jloro happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
ATG poster - jas It's Pacquiaos, Put it in your mouth - BrushMyHair One of the greats - jas Great Loma vs GRJ Prediction - jas Thanks for the stream! - mathed 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Nemisis Gay and Lesbian Pride - NO PANIC! Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas 

Welcome to the light

My problem with him lately is how hes been ducking the media ever since he got out of jail. ESPN straight up called him a coward and invited him to tell his side of the story. If its a lie than a lie not fought is a lie admitted.

I think Cotto f*cked him up worse than he'll admit. If you see his face after the fight has multiple bumps on his head, tasted him own blood (this happened in the Ortiz fight as well) and had a bloody nose and cuts.

And this is a guy that Pac destroyed and got tired of chasing him around the ring.

He needs to 1) admit that hes scared of Pac

2) stop saying hes up there with SRR and Ali

3) stop beating women and children

If he does all that than we cool