View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM
joseph5620
undisputed

Rep Power: 20 joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,962,170,493,438.47
Total Points: 16,005,175,620,265.26
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
My height "statistics" come from standing next to them!
Joe rehydrated to make sure he would not get flat in the middle of a bout. I leaned that from Eddie Futch years ago. My opinion of the sizes of these fighters comes from me meeting them in person. I'm a very good judge of height and weight just as most trainers are! I never shoke Fraziers hand but was at a few functions with him, one with Ali, Louis, Frazier, Ellis and George Fitch a long time sparring partner for Louis. It was a recognition party for Georgie!!
I've met alot of the fighters who fought in the 40 thru the 60s because I was involved in the sport for 40 years and my older brother & father were too!
No one is rewriting anything your info comes from what you've read and mine comes from what I've done! Your welcomed to believe whatever! Ray
No, my info comes from reality. It doesn't take a boxing genius to know Frazier was bigger than Rocky Marciano. If you choose to argue anything to the contrary, then yes, you are rewriting history.