View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,066,289.02
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

My height "statistics" come from standing next to them!
Joe rehydrated to make sure he would not get flat in the middle of a bout. I leaned that from Eddie Futch years ago. My opinion of the sizes of these fighters comes from me meeting them in person. I'm a very good judge of height and weight just as most trainers are! I never shoke Fraziers hand but was at a few functions with him, one with Ali, Louis, Frazier, Ellis and George Fitch a long time sparring partner for Louis. It was a recognition party for Georgie!!
I've met alot of the fighters who fought in the 40 thru the 60s because I was involved in the sport for 40 years and my older brother & father were too!
No one is rewriting anything your info comes from what you've read and mine comes from what I've done! Your welcomed to believe whatever! Ray