Thread: Fight advice?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:25 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,254,173,042.05
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iseah100 View Post
Hey, so I'm fighting this Saturday and at my gym we're taught how to box slick. That's how the trainer is. Anyways the guy I'm fighting is gonna come full force the first round and bum rush me. That's how the guys I fight always are. So what should I do against a bum rusher? He throws wide looping shots, whenever they do that I panic and backpeadal and fight off the ropes and get the better of the exchanges but it looks bad. Any tips? Thanks.
dont back up he throws wide shot so step in and smother him and shorten yousr up. Straight down the pipe.