View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:41 PM
FlatLine
Banned

Rep Power: 0 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,393,108.49
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
Fury goes down, then goes down again and gets stopped.

For the record, I think Johnson is pretty useless at this stage in his career and doesn't have much power. However, I think that little of Fury that I'm picking Johnson.
Johnson has great defense, one of the best defensive fighters in the division and he's really only lost one 12 round fight to Vitali Klitschko (not counting the 3 round Prizefighter final). But Johnson doesn't have great offense, it might turn out to be a fight pattern similar to the Klitschko bout, purely because of Fury's height and reach advantage, with Johnson in defensive mode hardly throwing many shots.