View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 25 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,161,952.65
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas Hilarious 🙉 - jas The GGG Wine - Imported From Monte Carlo, Monaco. Extremely Expensive, Only Shared With High Class Members Of BoxingScene. Cheers good boy! - Golovkin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Froch's attitude is an example of what a real fighter should be. Absolutely love his attitude and he seems to have an iron will and self believe and wants to chase the very best fights.

An absolute rock of a fighter and its nice that he is so well appreciated by all boxing fans.
Big time. My respect for him just doubled after that interview.

"You look at those scores 115-113, just one more round in my favour, now I don’t think the fight was that close personally, but I’ve got to think two of the judges must have liked what I was doing"

That's as brutally honest as it gets. How many fighters would you hear say something like that.