View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:11 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,005,679,405.70
Total Points: 1,336,342,064,304.81
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammiza567 View Post
mabye it was just my style ive never had trouble with guys with power, at all. guys who get me are just more skilled and and box or have crazy endurance so he was kind of just winging his shots and it intimidates alot of people. i think he is a solid guy who like the business of boxing had a fairly easy path up. he will face a test sooner or later. im not knocking the kid though im a fan and he is exciting. that sparring was probably two year ago.
Could you go into detail about the Winky Wright sparring match, curious to hear about that one.