View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:48 AM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,908,674,611.19
Total Points: 252,958,768,383.73
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 
knows his boxing - jas 

Who has the better resume? Frazier by a mile. He simply has the better wins and that can't be disputed and downgrading him for losing to fecking Ali and George Foreman is crazy ... I mean come on .... how do you think rocky would have done against those two??

IMO frazier would beat all 49 of rockys opponents pretty handily tbh ... walcott would be tough enough but I don't see Joe having to many problems with him, in fact I think he would handle him better than rocky did.

What about the other way round? Well I'd fancy rocky over everybody save Ali and Foreman.

Best wins? Walcott and Ali respectively (can anybody seriously say a win over walcott is better than ali???)

And then we come to frazier's losses .... twice to Ali and twice to foreman. I don't see rocky doing any better tbh. In fact I don't think he beats the ali from FOTC so he'd probably come off worse imo.

On top of that guys like quarry, ellis and Oscar B would be real tough slogs for marciano though I'd fancy him to come through. I don't see anybody in rocky's record that would have much shot against frazier.

All in all I reckon frazier v Rocky would be a fight for the ages. A long hard slugging brawl. I wouldn't be shocked if Rocky pulled off the win but if I had to bet, I'd absolutely bet on Frazier.