View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:25 AM
illpapi
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 illpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond reputeillpapi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,052,953.11
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
For GGG....Guerrero, Rosado (and Rubio) are perfect. All solid..two of them are prime and somewhat close to earning a shot at 154 or 160...but most importantly for GGG, all three of them have decent regional following. Rosado and Guerrero will bring fans on the east coast so that's good. IMO, this is how GGG can ensure he stays on HBO and garner a quick following...by going anywhere and fighting hometown guys and picking up fans asap.

Get some steam behind the next MW title fight with Geale hopefully, and then put pressure on Sergio once he brings some monetary benefits to the table.

Fernando looked alright in his last fight, I think his defense has looked a little more solid than before even though his opponent was older. Could turn into an awkward fight and might be something GGG needs before a potential Sergio fight
Please forgive my ignorance (if you want to call it that) but I just don't see what's so special about GGG other than he has pop! I mean I see no speed and even his jab is nothing to talk about. Seriously, you people talk about Sergio and I'm thinking he'll dance circles around this dude. I mean who has he fought....a few tomato cans here and there? I don't see anyone that really pops out in his resume. Why all the praise? Can someone please tell me what he has done.....someone please. He may have potential but that's about it right now. And I'm not saying that Fernando is anything special either but people talk about this guy like is the second coming of Jesus or something....please!