View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:40 PM
totalstranga
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 totalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond reputetotalstranga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,279,619.94
Total Points: 1,091,301,871.40
Send a message via AIM to totalstranga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
For years i was trained by Joe Frazier, and he was a tough teacher. I'm 5'9'' and 165lbs of pure lean muscle. 3% body fat. Was a football player in high school and a lacrosse player too so im pretty sturdily built. As a pro boxer my best, if not only, asset is my chin and being tough as nails. When Joe was working the pads with me i dropped my right hand down and he nailed me with a hook. This was around 2004. I was put on my ass and dazed as hell. Joe Frazier could punch and probably did it harder than most people think. He has the better wins by far, the better competition and i think he would win h2h. Marciano NEVER fought anyone as tough or mean or powerful as Joe Frazier. Smokin' Joe could back him up all night, push him around. I mean look at Buster Mathis, Frazier tossed him around at points. He was also faster, more athletic, and more accurate that rocky.

Frazier has experienced loss, he knows what its like to be in with someone with huge power and people with stamina. During the fight Rocky will think "wtf is this guy?" Joe will think "eh not as bad as being in here with george"
so who are you?