View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 189,875,585,244.38
Total Points: 219,898,577,416.75
"amor de lejo amor de pendejo" lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

What the **** was it with tickets in his mouth and making childish sounds? Was he high or is he always like this? This was absolutely terrible. I can't even conceive the notion that at 22 its cool to be this way. That s definitely America's problem. Too much coddling grown ass people. I was cooking by 10 and doing my laundry at 10. To some that might be interpreted as bad parenting or a broken home. In my family that's called manning the **** up. 22 and you're acting like that? Definitely too many passes given out to people simply because they reach some level of fame. And for fighting? That makes the fans seem even worse. I thought this was a gentleman's sport or at the least blood thirsty men who were crazy but still acted like men not an early teen.