View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,299,300,598,002,543.50
Total Points: 1,305,325,187,666,908.50
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofan View Post
And that's great. But Im just looking at it from what I think may be Pac's reasoning. If I know Im going to call it a day after a couple more fights, do I really want to waste one of them on a fight where the best I will get is less money then other fights could bring me and a "Well no **** he won. He beat him the first time too" from critics? I can see both sides. Its not like he is an undefeated fighter who has a chance to avenge his only loss or something.
Pac is claimed to be one of the best in the sport...But yet he will not fight a guy who ended his win streak and imo beat him...His excuse is that everyone thinks he won..That stinks and is not what this sport is about..Then you have fans who back this nonsense..I understand this is a business..But that is complete horse *****...I doubt he get's less money to fight Bradley..I honestly think it would do better then the first fight and this fight with Marquez(let's be honest Pac Marquez is played the fucck out even to most casual fans)...Pac Bradley had drama built in already..I don't buy he makes less to fight Bradley...

I do however feel Pac's handlers seen what the three judges seen,a close hard fight..In which Pac was figured out..I also believe they Bradley is no joke and would beat him(and dear I say make Pac look even worse then he already did)...Which is why imo,this is a sucker move by Pac..Not fighting Bradley,not fighting May..But Rios where on broad..Truly sad imo...