View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,293,705.19
Total Points: 200,124,424,821.51
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Why would he fight Bradley? Pac beat him easy it was the worst money I ever spent this year. I am more pissed about that fight because I had to Pay 65 bucks then the 500 bucks I lost in a bet that Moreno would beat Mares. No need for a rematch Bradley had his time to shine on the big stage and he blew it. I know Bob Arum is good at selling fights but Bradley vs Pac 2 is a hard fight to sell on PPV.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<