View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:59 PM
One_Man
Property Rights

Rep Power: 12 One_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,847,764.52
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
you still haven't provided any proof of this. there's a general consensus that what you say is not true. it's not like it's coming from a single source. nice try though..
What proof? What to you qualifies as proof. Are you even capable of engaging me on this on your own...or do you just post source about stuff you don't nothing about.

Most of you liberals have this 'indifference curve' graph fetish, where everything has to be pointed out to you on a graph. Sorry I don't have this.

Just pointing out to you the laws of economics using deductive logic. if you can't connect the dots...don't bother. Your articles were not proof. It was a blog, with the writer posting some 'studies' conducted by Government bureaucrats. Well in my book a killer or thief cannot investigate himself and then say, "there is no link between the killing and the killer".