View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:34 PM
onechance87
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 onechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 285,035,208,989.45
Total Points: 397,244,281,930.46
up your as* puto - Ogecca MaMa you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syf View Post
Feelings? Excuse me, I am one who conducts myself with honor, perhaps something you are not too familiar with. Even our favorite fighters are not beyond reproach. To give them passes just because you like how they fight delegates you down to nothing more than a fanboy, no matter how high minded you coach your words. Contrary to what you may believe, it is possible to differentiate between being a fan of a fighter, and condoning any act he may do outside the ring just because you are a fan.

Its one thing if he was trying to humiliate some snake of a promoter, or feckless journalist, but he disrespected a humanitarian in front of the very kids that person is trying to be a role model to. Overall a childish and ridiculous move. He's 22 not 8.
damn,Sum real shlt right here