View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Nemisis
ME LA PELAN

Rep Power: 15 Nemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond reputeNemisis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 503,553,699,625.56
Total Points: 582,291,622,346.38
for hosting a good game - Tripmywire99 cheers , bud. - Left Hook Tua Yes you do get gifts!!  For 1000 posts, have a new TV. - ABOSWORTH 1K Posts! Brindis! - Perro 2000 posts - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Congrats on 2k.. - Izrock No Message - Tha_Greatest 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - siablo14 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

there are a lot of details that would have to be gone over for this to happen. That said, I DO believe this will happen soon, maybe in the next 10-20 years.
Identity theft, fraud, counterfeit money, taxes, tax evasion, there are tons of topics that you can argue for and against about.
I see it like an advancement in our current progress. most of our banking and purchases are being made with debit/credit cards and transactions over the net. I see this being a universal card, maybe with the collapse of the econmy we would go to a single monetary currency around the world.
call it "fair play" so everyone around the world uses this single currency, the only thing that would fluctuate is the price of things, not the currency. then everyone would accept this cashless system. it could be an all in 1 type of thing...
GPS locator, no more kidnapping, missing people,unsolved murders, but in turn every move you make is traceable.
Identity protection, no more identity theft, no illegal aliens, cant go on the run, criminals would be tracked to prevent future crimes "probation".
there are tons of reasons why we should do it. But I hope it never happens