View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Capaedia
JMM Stan

Rep Power: 18 Capaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,000,007,977.91
Total Points: 306,850,523,741.09
your pressie - McGoorty Keep up the top posts! - Barnburner 1000 posts! Keep spreading knowledge. - JAB5239 1,000 posts - Scott9945 Great posting - joseph5620 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy Holidays  Capaedia - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* happy holidays to a good poster - Cleto_Reyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintcar923
Well, Frazier did have that win against Ali. But, the bottom line is Marciano had completely cleaned out the division and was hands-down the best of his time. I see more consistency with Rocky. I honestly don't think Frazier could have done what the Rock had done at any point in time.
Frazier wouldve beat everyone Rocky did. I have little doubt of that.

Moore falls in 4. Soon as he dares touch the ropes.

Walcott is possibly tricky enough to lose by UD. Gets outworked though.

Charles get tagged at some point mid to late while he is starting to fade.

The other opponents arent worth discussing. They have nothing for him.

That aside, it sounds like you arent disputing that Frazier had the better wins. Frazier had almost all of those wins (except Bugner) before his first loss.

You dont think he couldve fought 20 more no hopers along the way and retired undefeated?

He stepped up in competition so much earlier than Rocky, because he was a gold medalist. 20 no hopers wouldve been much easier than Foreman

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android