View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:48 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,756,018,993.34
Total Points: 105,776,106,907.88
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Horton View Post
you've actually grown on me too. i used to hate your guts. lol but now i think you're actually a bright dude.
It's too late. I'm heading to Nepal in 3 weeks and was planning on printing out a boxing scene banner with all the regulars names on to unfurl at Everest Base Camp. Unless I'm given copious amounts of green karma and points in the next 24 hours the banner is history.

It's up to you BS. It's up to you!