View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
ELHURACAN58
Weather Controller

Rep Power: 12 ELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,015,595,611,534.29
Total Points: 32,038,009,703,859.68
cool boricua - Cleto_Reyes happy new year - bigsmoothh Margarito thread video you posted...lmao!!!..love it - jose830 love that Camacho avi :fing02: - jose830 World Baseball Classic updates :beerchug: - jose830 
i almost spilled my coffee :lol1: Puerto Ricans: The world is in big trouble! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcs1981 View Post
Its been a long way for him. He is maturing lol. NO te agites Huracan.

So Huracan you are saying that the latino GOAT should be Juan Manuel Marquez or Finito Lopez.
Not Juan Manuel Marquez, his record IMO is overrated. Not because of the names it has, but because when he faced them and of the results of his fights. In win and losses, he has struggled.

A guy like Finito Lopez, who dominated everyone he faced (except Rosendo) has more weight into being considered the greatest in history, than a guy that was 50-50 in big fights like Duran.

And the point I think the TS is trying to make is that we shouldnt let americans influence us in deciding who should be considered the greatest latinamerican fighter in boxing.

Lets not forget that to americans the lower weights are relatively unknown, and its precisely the lower weights we have dominated. Even american experts have a bias against the lower weights thats why we have yet to see a #1 P4P below 135.

And lets remember that its much more difficult for a minimumweight to defend a belt over time than it is for a heavyweight, because at 200+ fighters are so damn slow a boxer like Wladimir can win a fight using his jab only, while at 105it takes more skills to win a fight. Its amazing how a fat guy like Orreola can have success at heavyweight when he's a 4 round fighter, and a another 4 round fighter like Shannon Briggs could become a champ. An old man like George Foreman could become a champ in the later half of his 40's while Calderon and Lopez at 36 are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcs1981 View Post
Its been a long way for him. He is maturing lol. NO te agites Huracan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liraj View Post
stopped reading after your first sentence..................grow up kid!!!
I like to have fun once in a while.

Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 11-15-2012 at 11:12 AM..