View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5843 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,194,184,298,241.98
Total Points: 24,194,184,380,846.53
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopwoop View Post
not sure about having a big ego, but i think he is a bit overrated. he looks good because he has a special fighter in Pacquiao.
almost every trainer has pointed this out, even Roach credits Pacquiao for making him famous, so at least Roach knows it.

But Roach has never taken a fighter from nothing to something the way Emmanuel Steward has, Joe Goossen, Robert Garcia, and a couple of others have.

Pacquiao was already a champion who defeated the lineal Flyweight champion in Thailand without Roach in his corner.

I wonder why Pacman got rid of his old American trainer who helped guide him to that title and basically was with him from when he was a teen till he left to America.

I forgot that guys name but his first name was Rick I believe.