View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Dudley
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 Dudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond reputeDudley has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,852.07
Total Points: 110,126,395.69

Yeah allot of people are pretty straight up when it comes to the reality of what the fight means to HBO and Demarco`s career. It just would be a real disrespect to the sport if Broner comes in over the limit. I equate it to cheating and regardless if it`s a blow out or not when he fought Escobedo, i still put an asterisk * on that fight. Cutting to your proper weight is part of the match. with guys that have to cut muscle mass it`s allot harder for them if they are over the limit and it only makes it fair because the other cut down as far as he could to make the limit also. the last 2 lbs does make a difference especially when it comes to stamina. I just think it would be a real bi.t.c.h move by Broner. I have him in my sig but he`s gotta show respect for the game IMO. Allot of people who are ATG and HOF have done it before him, why the f.u.c.k is he so special? I could care less what he says and how he act before during or after the fight but when he steps on that scale and he's in the ring, be a professional and handle your business. Just my thoughts. Allot truth on this thread though, the cold truth.

Hope it's a good/fair one.