View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:24 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 149,517,276.47
Total Points: 521,274,675,894.76
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I am excited about this fight regardless of how others feel about the fight. I think it is going to be a great fight and Pacquiao will be the clear winner. I am a big fan of both fighters and I was a big fan of Marquez before I knew who Pacquiao was. I think both men are going for the KO which means it will be more of a slugfest than a chess match. We will know the answers in 24 days.
im excited too but im a boxing fan so any boxing is good for me. I however think JMM was the clear winner last Nov and i think he will be this time again. I see Pac getting frustrated and getting caught. But in boxing you never know