View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:45 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 691,167,872,591,341.00
Total Points: 691,167,874,696,873.75
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Not very surprising, I guess he is content with where Donaire's career is at and isn't confident enough in him to get the job done against Mares to really advance his career.

I guess Donaire is over rated, I hate to say it because he has several good wins but if Arum (who knows boxing) doesn't like his chances against a guy in his weight class to me he can't be rated that highly.

what a ****ed up logic. how could you even think arum doesn't like donaire's chances if arum knows his boxing? you ask any knowledgeable boxing personality out there and they would pick donaire to win and rightfully so. in terms of skills, power, speed and style, donaire has the edge over mares. so what kind of boxing does arum knows? and why would you connect whether donaire is overrated or not to arum? stupid assumption.