View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Jim Jeffries
rugged individualist

Rep Power: 87 Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,928,020,574,022.28
Total Points: 35,928,022,327,844.34
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
English professor questions historical orthodoxy.
Is that the way you classify Holocaust deniers?

Quote:
Theology professor questions evolution.
Not comparable, but promoting intelligent design in a biology class tends to get you fired.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Crocker

Or astronomy professor denied tenure for the same

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiller...8astronomer%29

Quote:
This also took place during a debate in which he was taking up the "liberal" position.
Really? That's your defense? Why don't we have a looksie at Professor Furr's politics and social issues webpage (from the college website)

These are the sites I have found most valuable in my struggle to understand the world: the class struggle; exploitation; and all the attendant horrors of capitalism, as well as in evaluating the successes and failures of the old Communist movement.

One of these is not like the other

http://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/politics.html

Quote:
Why are we paying any attention to this?
Because I found it interesting, buttplug. Any more questions? Thank you for taking time out from your daily Christian and Republican/Conservative bashing to participate in my thread though.

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-14-2012 at 06:47 PM..