View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Shadow boxer 3
Ain't no half steppin'

Rep Power: 35 Shadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond reputeShadow boxer 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,943,880,037,945.26
Total Points: 20,943,880,070,575.26
Congrats on 1K. Have a treat homey. - mangler Cool cat, good poster - mangler for the family. - Ether Happy early Birthday :) :wave: - *Boss Lady* i like your avatar - zab191 
:kiss: - Bossy 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Breakbeat Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Childhood Cancer - Dorian Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
ok so why dont they do it again and swallow their pride and take the initiative and give top rank the lead in order to make this fight happen. I mean they've done it before why not do it again if they really want to take care of mares?

Its not like mares isnt gonna get paid. its not like this fight is not gonna make money. Why not be the better man about it and offer concessions to top rank?

prove arum wrong and give your fighter what he wants and take the high road, be the better man that you always claim to be than arum.

I mean if you really care about your fighter and not winning some pissing war with arum.
Because they shouldnt have to. They have as much at stake as arum does. Why should they have to keep bending to arum. This should be a co-promotion.......period

Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 11-14-2012 at 07:37 PM.