View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:21 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,688,988,538.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
Bob Arum is killing the sport. GBP has stepped a side for Mosley to get his shot at Pacman then they let Marquez go so he can fight Pacman. Enough is enough. Bob Arum is running out of opponents for Nonito in 2013. He's going to have to make Rigondeaux vs Donaire something Nonito doesn't want high risk low reward. Mares contract is up in 2014 by then Nonito will be fighting at 126.
ok so why dont they do it again and swallow their pride and take the initiative and give top rank the lead in order to make this fight happen. I mean they've done it before why not do it again if they really want to take care of mares?

Its not like mares isnt gonna get paid. its not like this fight is not gonna make money. Why not be the better man about it and offer concessions to top rank?

prove arum wrong and give your fighter what he wants and take the high road, be the better man that you always claim to be than arum.

I mean if you really care about your fighter and not winning some pissing war with arum.