View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:58 PM
jabsRstiff
! ! ! !

Rep Power: 4032 jabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,618,737,927.02
Total Points: 125,618,749,105.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
I'm the guy who doesn't cuss and degrade like you do! I'm the guy who could talk about methods and techniques that you can't do! I'm the guy who has pm's sent to me thanking me for my assistance with their boxing questions who won't post here because of the few jerks (incert your name) that care to critizise and start insults instead of listening and learning something!
I'm Ray Corso who the hell are you? Is your name jabsRstiff or is it JerksOffto Much hahahaha!
The bottom line is I'm the guy you'd NEVER speak to like that inperson, thats a FACT! Your just another hater who hates the fact that a new member is here who knows abit more about the game than you do and your little mind gets threatened because you don't have the guts to ask questions to me you'd rather degrade and defame someone who differs from you. Ray Corso

No one is jealous or threatened by such an insecure guy like you.

You aren't anyone and the way you have to harp on being someone tells me you know you aren't anyone.