View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,067,837.84
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

With exception of Frazier I've shaken hands with all the men and I'm speaking from actual experience! I have a hand shake that people remember and have large hands so I know what I'm talking about, have you (th.apples) had a simular experience with these men? As to Ali I worked for his promotion company and worked on a few live cards he promoted! I've met with and spoken to him more than a few times.
To come here and share some of my experiences should be interesting to fans of the fighters I have experiences with but to give my opinion on the topic here and then be told I'm wrong from someone who's never sat and spoken to me or the topic figures gets abit old and tirersome. My opinions come from actual experience where as your reading of a fights height.weight,fists,reach chart of some kind!! Done with this! Ray Corso