View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:35 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 22 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,012,372,887,417.04
Total Points: 2,052,572,990,844.62
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
Wow f.u.c.k that that is the god honest truth then eh... keep stacking the cards in his favor cause he's on someones d.i.c.k and can't do it legit.... please....
I agree. It's tough for me to say cause I've never seen more than $10,000 in person but if they offered me double my salary I would want it. On the other hand. I wouldn't take it simply because of what you said, it'll be like them stacking the cards in their favor. In the end the only thing people would remember would be that he beat me and not that he came in overweight or that I got double the purse.