View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:39 PM
pimpgoz
Contender

Rep Power: 3 pimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,070,788.79
funny ass sig lol floyd's a coward - Neutral Joe Calzaghe!! - SirTomJones Stop Being A Pacqtard - swagswag 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokingbill View Post
Get serious now...rios doesn't have to let Bradley use any of his so called "tools." Rios is way bigger and stronger than him. He'd beat Bradley by KO around the 9th round. The only type of fighter who can beat Rios is a guy like Abril who never engages and tries to win an ugly decision. Bradley could try that but he's way too short. Abril was like 6 ft tall and long arms. Rios would eventually corner Bradley and do a number on him.
I also think Pacquiao would beat rios because he has no defense and I don't know how long his chin would hold up against that kind of power which he has never felt in his career. Maybe with Maidanas power from their sparring sessions but otherwise I don't know. I could see Bradley headbutting rios and escaping with a technical decision but I do see rios walking through Bradleys punches that lack both the power of rios and manny