View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:34 PM
pimpgoz
Contender

Rep Power: 3 pimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond reputepimpgoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,065,899.29
funny ass sig lol floyd's a coward - Neutral Joe Calzaghe!! - SirTomJones Stop Being A Pacqtard - swagswag 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Bradley beats that man from corner to corner so badly, Rios might just retire from the sport after the loss.

Manny didn't want to rematch Bradley because he doesn't want to get beaten again.....he whooped up on Abregu who just stomped a mudhole in Dolurme. He whooped up on Peterson and Alexander who are both undefeated since the Bradley loss. He dominates the best of the best, I don't blame Pac for going after another watered down JMM fight.
Watered down Marquez? don't you mean forcefully hydrated Marquez. this fight is at 147 and Marquez usually weighs in between 135-142 when fighting Pacquiao. He litterally answered my question on one of the ESPN Chats where I asked him do you plan to weigh in at your comfortable weight or at the limit and he answered 147. I was shocked at that.

He wanted the rematch with Bradley for pride but Arum wants to squeeze as much cash out of pacquiao before he retires and Marquez was the next best thing money wise. Everyone saw Pacquiao destroy Bradley and bradley is on his knees begging for a rematch even tho he claims he won the fight.