View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:52 AM
gingerbreadman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 gingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,036,207.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKillz View Post
I dono man, his speed and his amazing reflexes and skills woulda gotten him pretty far I think. its RJJ we're talking about here. he made ruiz looks foolish. now granted john ruiz is likely the top 3 worst heavyweights / fighters in the history of humanity, roy went up there and dismantled him, and he was a supposed "champion"

i tihnk RJJ coulda beat alot of heavies if he chose to stay there and stayed healthy...
Agree, it was going down to 175 again that really tore him apart. Aged him overnight IMO. Having said that, the options weren't good for Jones in 2003, Tyson (even an old Tyson) or Lewis...