View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:34 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,611,621,359,422.00
Total Points: 14,227,272,607,220.51
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
of all the fights in the morales-pacquiao trilogy, the most closest and actioned pack was the 1st fight (the 12th round was the best round of the decade for me), the only reason pacquiao lost momentum in that fight was because of the severe cut he suffered during a headbutt (unintentional). pacquiao should have won that fight with sheer power and speed alone, but morales took advantage of pacquiao momentary vunrability and kept moving to pacquiao's blind side (shows great ring intelligence). if it's weren't for the cut on pacquiao, i have no doubt he would have unleashed a lot more accurate cannon balls and TKO'ed morales in the 12 round for being reckless (more fighter than boxer)
You are forgetting Pacquiao was weakened by the extra blood tests. Morales hired people to lose the vials so they had to take a pint of blood from Pacquiao seconds before the fight.