View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:46 AM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,065,253.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P Prince View Post
Trust me its a hard pill for me to swallow saying ginger will beat both of them, but you will see...I agree ginger has fought guys in lower weight class, but key word here is FIGHT, he does FIGHT, not sit there and dance around like Lara, or scared for his perfect record to have a loss like Vanes, to be honest.. If Vanes fights like he does in sparring he will wax both of those guys in one day... But he doesn't he's scared for some reason... He needs to see why he gets scared in the ring.. Maybe a sports therapist...
Anybody can fight a guy you out weight by 20 lbs and is not that good to begin with, anybody can feel confident fighting an old man and shot to $h1t past his prime fighter, and yet you accuse Lara and Vanes, two guys in their prime battling against each other for the right to fight for the belt, sometimes fighters have to get use to the speed of his opponent and that is what happened last week, once Lara got the timing right he was all over Vanes and hurting him almost every time he land, what do you expect, Lara rushing to meet Vanes head first? He is a boxer not a brawler and he won that fight hands down, it was a draw because Vanes is a TR fighter and he was lucky because of the head butt, hey he stop the fight himself he didn't give the doc or his corner a chance, he knew that if he was standing at the end of the fight chances were that he could take a dec. Canelo, until he fights a real fighter will and is a paper champ and a fraud, you can't compare Lara-Vanes fight with Lopez-Ginger fight...