View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:42 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 312,541,565,860,535.19
Total Points: 612,541,565,862,096.25
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Wlad crushed Ray Mercer while Lennox Lewis went life and death with him; I guess that automatically means Wlad crushes Lewis.

Duran beat Leonard while leonard beat Hearns; I guess that means Duran would CRUSH hearns....... Oh wait..

Moore beat Holyfield the first time, but Foreman beat Moore. I would have to be a dumbass to think Holyfield could ever beat Foreman

So on and so forth.

No matter how many times you tell this kid, he still drewl's on the window.
Whatever man damn and by the way it is spelled "drools" like "Phillidelphia" is spelled "Philadelphia" You could not even respond directly to my post and you got the nerve to talk. Lets just agree to disagree and keep it moving because no matter what you say or think I got your so called "boxingGenius" opinions. Look at the one below.
--
[QUOTE]
Quote:
"Tough fight for both of them. I think Danny's boxing skills are little bit better than Matthysse. Danny is not going away quietly, no matter what happens, you got a problem." Naazim said.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2AYGojHVV
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
My guess is because Garcia is a fellow Phillidelphia fighter saying "no matter what happens, Garcia will be a problem", is a nice way of saying he's not confident Garcia wins that fight.
You cannot comprehend what you are reading so I think you should just work on that problem first before debating people who can. Just some advice. Take it or leave it but go ahead about your life.

Last edited by GRUSTLER; 11-13-2012 at 10:46 PM.