View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:35 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,311,894,517,194.42
Total Points: 212,811,894,524,259.25
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
Garcia will put Zab Judah through the ropes. I look forward to hearing what people will say on here after Zab goes to sleep against Garcia. I just find it odd that Matthysse has become this avoidable beast but this same guy couldn't get Zab Judah out of there after dropping him? And Zab is the same guy that posters on here are saying Garcia is taking to pad his record because he is a hype job? Stye make fights but Garcia is just younger, fresher and better than Judah at this point.
I think people are just way too fed up with Zab and it's not allowing them to see this match-up in a positive light. They saw how he basically got shut down and quit against Khan, and said "Fuck this dude, that was the last straw", and I can't blame them. I was very pissed too, but the Brooklynite in me will always hope that he'll finally win BIG. He'll always be a sentimental favorite, and I honestly do believe that Garcia/Judah will be competitive early on, but I think he'll get starched late around the 7th or 8th round. Garcia could possibly retire him too.