View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:28 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 717,984,382,575,868.88
Total Points: 1,017,984,382,579,207.50
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
WTF does that have to do with anything?

Ali didn't finish Frazier the first time, but Foreman did.

Forrest couldn't finish Mayorga but Mosley did.

What is it with this incompetent dimwit.

Here we go again.

Bozo the clown back at it.
Awwwe look who's here. Why are you responding to me when you still haven't answered my question from a thread WEEKS ago? Come on man. Let me have my opinion and keep it moving. Zab is finished and that's why it holds significance when comparing. Just look at what the posters on here are saying about Garcia's fight coming up with Zab. You are the only dimwit to believe Zab is still a credible opponent at this point in his career. Matthysse couldn't finish a finished fighter who is Zab Judah and that's why posters are bashing Garcia for this fight. Doesn't it sink into your head at all JACK ASS? Look at my sig and it tells it all about you mentally. You can't even comprehend what you read dumb ass. Just go about your business and stop running to Matthysse's rescue every time I mention his name because at the end of day..... He couldn't finish Zab Judah who been done for YEARS. No matter what you think or say that is the truth about it and if Garcia doesn't finish Zab then people on here won't let him off the hook including your hypocrite ass.