View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:50 PM
BrokenHat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 68,394.46

I want to see what will happen with Brook - Alexander, and where it will be staged. I get the feeling these are two fighters that don't like to travel, and only feel comfortable in their own backyard.

Will Goldenboy outbid Hearns to make sure Alexander has the edge? I think Hearns can make more money in the UK so he'll bring more money to the table, but GB presumably has a bigger budget and could outbid Hearns should they desire so.

Obviously, we'd love to see Khan fight the winner, but they haven't even made Alexander - Brook yet. That date could be far far off. I think Alexander can outbox Brook, but I don't know for how long. Similarly to how Khan outboxed Garcia for a bit, but got clocked; I could see something similar happening with Alexander-Brook, with Alexander outboxing Brook for a short while before getting hurt. Brook looks like an aggressive fighter, but he looks open too, so who knows? Just give us a date already.

Last edited by BrokenHat; 11-13-2012 at 07:52 PM.